March 17, 2020
Dear Valued Race Customer,
The Health and Safety of our employees and customers remains our top priority here at Race. We continue to closely monitor the State and Federal updates and have our staff in direct communication with the CPUC and State CIO offices. Our State is adapting and changing on a daily basis to stay ahead of the virus. Your Race Team is evaluating these guidelines and protocols and adjusting company policies to adapt to these new conditions.
Race understands that now more than ever that our customers need to stay connected. We are taking steps to assure all our customers can stay in touch with work, school and news. Our staff will continue to work our normal business hours and our Network Operation Center (NOC) will continue to operate 24/7 to ensure the reliability and performance of our network.
Safety for our Technicians during site visits
- We are continually educating staff on best hygiene and social distancing practices and are cleaning our equipment and vehicles on a regular basis.
- When our installation or service work can be performed on the outside of the business or home, we will complete the work without customer contact.
How can our customers help?
- If you or a member of your household or business are experiencing flu-like symptoms and have a scheduled appointment, please call our service center at 877 722 3833 to reschedule the appointment.
Public locations closed
- Race has closed all public offices that have customer contact.
- When returning equipment please mail to:
- 1170 E. Tehachapi Blvd. Suite C Tehachapi, CA 93561
- At this time Race is scheduling service calls for interruption of data or phone services as priority calls.
- To limit the number of calls to our call center, Race customers can email firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with a support tech at race.com by clicking the icon on the lower right-hand side.
Race has designed and built our fiber networks to be able to sustain maximum capacity. With our NOC working 24/7 we will continue to monitor the network to maintain peak performance.
For our Race Enterprise customers, we continue to provide you the support you need. If you are experiencing demands on your networks by your new remote workforce, please contact our support team to evaluate your connection.
Race will continue to send updates as conditions change.
The Race Team