We’ve surveyed your property, researched the area and completed construction. That being said, it’s almost time to place your Race order!
With all the excitement that comes with opening a new zone, we tend to get a lot of questions regarding how to place an order.
At Race, we always have two methods of order placement. Remember, you can call our Sales team at 877-722-3833 to complete your order or you can order online.
For those customers who wish to order online, make sure you use this guide to familiarize yourself with order questions, format and the necessary information needed to complete your order.
1) Visit Race.com and click the “Check availability” button on our home page or go to your specific community page and select “Order Now” (See Figure 1)
2) Because we do a site survey during our construction phase, our database is preloaded with addresses we’ve already collected. We’ll know already if you’re an underground or aerial property. The second step now is to enter your address. If it doesn’t pre-populate, there’s a chance that your zone is not ready to take orders as of yet. (Figure 2)
3) Once you’ve successfully selected your address, will be taken to the order form which will default to the “Residential” order form. If you are a business, select “Switch to business” in the top right corner (Figure 3)
4) We’re half way through! Welcome to the Order screen! This is where the step-by-step order process begins. The first important step is: would you like your Race services à la carte (which allows you to choose individual services) or would you like to bundle our services (RaceTV, Phone and Internet). (Figure 4)
5) After you’ve selected your desired package (For this exercise, we’ve decided to bundle our services), it’s time to pick out your services. (Figure 5)
6) By selecting the bundle deal, you get our premium Gigafy package, which includes our advance router, no need to change this screen. You can continue straight to our phone section. (Figure 6)
7) It’s time to select your phone package. Keep in mind, for customers who wish to keep their original telephone number, this is an important step for you. Make sure you select the option ‘I would like to keep my number’ at the bottom of the section. (Figure 7)
8) Almost there! Now it’s time to select your RaceTV services. For this portion, it’s important to decide how many Set Top and DVR boxes you would like to include with your order. If you have multiple rooms you wish you to install, this is the time to select the quantities you will be needing. (Figure 8)
9) Congratulations! Now it’s time to review and place your order! Always remember to double check key information such as quantities of boxes, if you want to keep/get rid of your home number, your billing information, and social security number. Once you have successfully reviewed your order, click the submit button and you will receive an order confirmation number along with the services you’ve ordered. Please allow up to 24-48 hours for a welcome call from our in-house Customer Service team for next steps. (Figure 9 &10)